Monday, October 27, 2008

All of these topics would be very interesting to research because they all will be changing frequently. I think that the economy would be your best choice, based on your focus. The economy will be changing rapidly, and like you said, it may never (hopefully) be in such a state of turmoil as it is now. Im sure you'll get lots of conflicted opinions about the topic, so it would be a good choice to develop your own ideas about the situation. For an alternate source of information, (Im sure you already have a lot), I would suggest that show "Mad Money" on CNN. I dont consider myself to be very in touvh with the economy, but that guy helps me understand it.
If you do decide to research the "Internet TV" topic, an alternate source I know of is Hulu, though Im sure you probably already know about it.

No comments: