Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Katie's 3rd Response

Great work Alex! A lot of your articles go right over my head, but I can tell you understand everything from your thoughtful and detailed responses. One thing: when I was grading your citations, I almost marked them wrong because you have them under websites, but I realized they were from magazines. I would make a separate section for them so you don't get them marked wrong in the future. For your research, maybe you could look at the speculations people have on the future of the stock market, alternative forms of earning money in addition to jobs, and maybe what businesses are doing to help their consumers and keep their business afloat at the same time.
Your blog is extremely intelligent-sounding, just like you, and the research seems to be developing nicely.

No comments: