Sunday, March 8, 2009

Higher income key to state's prosperity- Response

This article was exactly what I was looking for at this stage in my research. I stated that I hoped to move my research in a more local direction and this report as well as this article helped to do just that. This article was a goldmine of statements and facts that will be very beneficial not only to my continuing research but also to my personal observation or experience. I hope to utilize the many quote available in this article in oral presentation and in my preparation for the end of this project. These statements represent the mind set of many local Maine residents who are closely tied to Maine economic state. I was not aware of Maine ranking in the list of domestic income and this is certainly an area for further research. Nor was I aware of the very high energy prices in Maine. I was thrilled that this article looked into all areas in question in this report from worker productivity to higher level education. I was able to compare the state of all of the areas that have been affected by this economy. This article has been extremely beneficial to my research. The six red flags listed at the bottom of the article were very interesting and make for good strong facts.

No comments: